The Council of Europe is currently implementing the project “Ensuring the effective implementation of the right to a fair trial (Article 6 of the ECHR) in Ukraine”. In this context, it is looking for Service Providers for the supply of book publishing services.
As part of the project’s cooperation with the National School of Judges of Ukraine, one of the stakeholders of the national project, the selected service provider should provide full support for creating the layout, proofreading , printing, development of an electronic version with hyperlinks and delivery of the special version practical and methodical national scientific legal publication “Speech of the National School of Judges of Ukraine”.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing publishing and printing services or similar services;
- The tenderer must be registered as a legal entity under Ukrainian law and must be authorized to provide publishing services and other print productions.
• Quality of the offer (40%), of which:
– The human resources assigned to the achievement of the deliverables described in Section A of the Deed of Engagement;
– Technical capacity to respect the deadlines indicated in section A of the act of engagement.
• Financial offer (60%)
Bidders are invited to submit:
- A completed and signed copy of the deed of commitment (see Deed of commitment);
- Registration documents, for legal entities and private entrepreneurs
(Registration documents (scanned copies of registration documents certifying the type of economic activity of the tenderer) with a brief summary in English);
- Brief description of the firm’s experience in providing publishing services;
- CV/description of the experience of the persons assigned to the provision of the services under the contract;
- Description and/or photo(s) of the technical equipment and tools to be used for the execution of the contract.
Deadline for submission of bids: 5:00 p.m. (kyiv time) 16 December 2021.
All offers should be sent to [email protected] with the subject “Invitation to Tender – 8785/2021/3 Publishing Services”.
All questions must be submitted at least 5 (five) working days before the deadline for submission of tenders and will be exclusively addressed to the email: [email protected] with the following reference in subject: “Questions – Invitation to tender – 8785/2021/3 Publishing services”.
For more information, please consult the following documents:
- Tender file
- Engagement Act