- Zuleika Gold (ZAG) appoints experienced geologist Jonathan Lea as the company’s managing director
- Mr. Lea has over 35 years of experience in the minerals industry and prior to joining Zuleika he was Managing Director of Ozz Resources and Director of Geology at Blackham Resources.
- Additionally, Annie Guo has been named Executive Chairman and has ceased her role as Chief Executive Officer while Michael Higginson has stepped down as Director but will remain as Company Secretary.
- Mr. Lea, Ms. Guo and Mr. Higginson will be joined on the board by Graeme Purcell as non-executive director and chief exploration officer
- Zuleika Gold ends the day in gray with shares trading at 2.2 cents
Zuleika Gold (ZAG) has appointed experienced geologist Jonathan Lea as the company’s managing director.
Mr. Lea has over 35 years of experience in all areas of the mineral industry, having worked with gold, iron ore, copper and zinc in Western Australia and offshore.
before joining Zuleika, he was managing director of Ozz Resources (OZZ), director of operations at BCM Investments and director of geology at Blackham Resources.
Mr. Lea will receive $240,000 a year, plus a super, and subject to shareholder approval will be granted one million fully paid common shares and two million options.
Following Mr. Lea’s appointment, Annie Guo was appointed executive chairman and ceased her role as chief executive while Michael Higginson stepped down as a director but will remain company secretary.
Mr. Lea, Ms. Guo and Mr. Higginson will be joined on the board by Graeme Purcell as non-executive director and chief exploration officer.
“Zuleika’s directors are delighted to welcome Jonathan to the board as the company’s chief executive,” Ms. Guo said.
“With a highly technical Board of Directors, we look forward to continued exploration success and the accompanying growth of the Company’s gold property portfolio.”
Zuleika Gold ended the day in the gray with shares trading at 2.2 cents.